Thông tin chi tiết sản phẩm:
|Standard:||ISO, DIN, ANSI, JIS, BS and Non-standard||Threads:||10-32 or as demands|
|Length Tolerance:||+/-0.005"||Packing:||PE bag+carton|
Electronic Hardware 10-32 Brass Male-Female Hex Standoffs For Space Circuit Boards
Male- Female Standoffs 1/8" thru 1/2", 3mm thru 13mm- Lengths: 1/32" thru 9", .5mm up to 200mm. Unicorp Male/Female Standoffs round-square-hex, 26 finishes available in brass, aluminum, stainless steel, carbon steel, nylon, Delrin. Stock 1/8" thru 1/2", 3mm thru 13mm in lengths of 1/64 of an inch increments to eliminate the need for special orders.
DIAMETER: 1/8" / 5/32" / 3/16" / 1/4" / 5/16" / 3/8" / 1/2"
SHAPE: Round, Square and Hex
MATERIAL: Brass, Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Nylon & Delrin
LENGTH: Wide variety of lengths in 1/32" (.031) increments- up to 9"
FINISH: Available in 26 finishes
THREAD: 0-80 through 1/2- 20 / Thread Locking Products available. Internal Thread- Class UNC 2B / External Thread- Class UNC 2A. Internal thread depth will be adjusted where body dimensions will not permit full thread depth
TOLERANCE: Length: Up to 4"±.005 / From 4" to 6"±.008 / Over 6"±.010 Length is adjusted where B Dimensions will not permit full thread depth. No Undercut on Nylon or Delrin
Diameter: Standard commercial bar stock tolerances
A Male-Female Standoff is a fastener that is used to create space between two objects, often to properly position them. In the world of electronic components and electronic hardware, standoffs are typically used to space circuit boards, panels, doors or gears. Male-Female Standoffs can be round or hexagonal in shape. They can have exterior knurling as well as swage characteristics. Male-Female Standoffs have internal threads on one end and male threads on the other. M-F Standoffs are available in a variety of materials including aluminum, brass, plastic, steel and stainless steel.
Spacers and Standoffs are two common types of positioning electronic hardware. They provide sturdy support, alignment and spacing to a variety of applications such as circuit board assemblies, panels and doors. Spacers and Standoffs are available in a variety of shapes, sizes and materials to meet the particular needs of your application. Round, hex, square, swage, female threads, male threads and even knurling for insert-like properties are all available. Non-magnetic and electrically neutral materials also help facilitate sensitive assembly requirements.
A Standoff is a fastener that is used to create space between two objects, often to properly position them. In the world of electronic compenents and electronic hardware, standoffs are typically used to space circuit boards, panels, doors or gears. Standoffs can be round, hexagonal or square in shape. They can have exterior knurling as well as swage characteristics. Female-Female or Double Female Standoffs can be fully threaded or partially threaded on each end. Male-Female Standoffs are also available. Standoffs are available in a variety of materials including aluminum, brass, plastic, steel and stainless steel.
Some common sizes are as below:
• Security • Camera Systems
• Sirens • Remote Controls
• Medical • Telecommunication
• Medical Carts • Coupling Devices
• Computer • PCB mounting
• PC/104 Modules
• Industrial Equipment • Robotic
• Animatronic • Electronic • Military
• Government • Aerospace
• Power Supplies & Conditioning
• Fuel Distribution • Power Supplies
• Custom Screw Machine Hardware
• Control Enclosures
• Integration Systems
• Circuit Board Assembly
• Airline • Aircraft • Slot Machines
• Marine • Entertainment
• Power Enclosures
• Musical Instruments
• Signs • Food Supply • Furniture
• Vending Machine
• Climbing • Archery • Firearms
• Ski • Snow Board Equipment
• Instrumentation • Commercial
• Fabrication • Construction
• Custom Enclosures
• Electronic Enclosures
• Equipment Manufacturing
• Wire and Cable • Exhibits
• Knife Manufacturing
• & Many Other Industries
Why choose us?
1. We are a professional manufacturer specializing in manufacturing various metal parts, including CNC precision automatic lathe machined parts, automatic lathe parts, milling machined parts, wire cutting machined parts etc.
2. With experienced technical engineers and modern inspection equipment, our factory can help you to lower cost at the moment of worldwide financial crisis.
3. We are committed to focusing on the client's demand and satisfaction, and to providing high quality products at competitive prices according to your drawings or samples. Special parts for your special needs!
4. Our strong R&D and QC department can control the products to meet your strict requirment, 100% inspection on critical dimensions with high accuracy +/-0.01-0.005mm.
5. Factory direct price and on time delivery.
6. Small quantity acceptable.
7. Free samples available.
8. OEM workable.